Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DAY 1

I started my training today and it felt grate. I got to the gym around six o'clock but my session didn't start until six thirty so i just hung out and talked to the guys up front. The guy at the front desk is name is Mike and hes koo as hell he told me that he wasn't training there for a month before he found himself training with "TITO ORTIZ" and "RAZOR ROB" So just before 630 I ran out to my car and grabbed my gloves and wraps and ran back in found me a heavy bag and got to work. SHIT you really realize how out of shape you truly are when you get back in the gym.
I had a woman trainer and damn this girl is good she worked my ass to death i almost had to crawl off the mat. The inside of the gym is like nothing Ive ever seen before we have a full size boxing ring, octagon and a 40ft x 40ft Mat area for BJJ. Its amazing I put a few pictures at the bottom of this post so you can see what I see just in case i cant paint the picture for you to imagine it. Right after my class i watched the BJJ class after that and I could watch that all day long well after that class Mike the guy from the front desk came over to me and asked if I had met "Rob" yet? Damn i didn't even know that he had came in he was over in the Octagon working on drills with his trainer. So mike took me over and introduced me to him he was sprawling and he just stoped and came over to shake my hand and welcome me to the gym. We had some small talk and he told me to stick around and watch him train.

I set there for over an hour just watching and damn, that shit was crazy and I loved it. After they were done I headed out the door but i was stoped by TIKI Ghosn hes another Fighter who fights for WEC like Rob. Mike had been talking to him about me and he couldn't believe that I came from Texas to train and he just had to see if I talked with a country twang HA HA. He was real koo to until he try ed to take my shirt HA HA one of his sponsors is "Triumph United" and that what my shirt was but he didn't have it so he was jealous lol...All in All it was a damn good day i trained my ass off and got to met the fighters that motivate me the most..




1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. I am very happy to have you here and doing what you have wanted to do for the longest time. Keep your head up and keep working at it and one day in the future it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete