Thursday, January 15, 2009

DAY 4

I stayed home yesterday and didn't go to the gym because i waaay over did it on Day 2. So by trial and error I know now its cardio every other day not every day because I really fucked up my legs HA HA i could barely walk. But right back at it again today got to the gym around 6pm and just warmed up on my own because my trainer wont get there until 630. I learned a few new ways to wrap my hands up for a fight its cool and they protect your hands alot more than what I have been doing so far. So I found me a heavy bad and started warming up then more people started coming in. Its nice when people say hi and call you by your name like your somebody when they are Famous and your not lol..Maybe im crazy hell who knows lol FUCK IT 630 Time to DO WORK and the hell if I didn't.
Damn she had me doing 5 hit combos with a sprawl at the end and finish with 2 push ups lol I had to do that for 3 minuets straight. Then Kick Combos for another 3 min. with squats in between sets lol i don't know who pissed her off today but damn them to hell. We finished up around 745 and I was dead ass tired lol I went in the bathroom and washed my hands and face we even have a shower in the locker room if people wanna use it. I always wash my hands and face after we are done because I'm real paranoid about staff because its the biggest thing you gotta worry about in the gym.
Normally I would stick around and watch the BJJ class or just shoot the shit but I needed to get home tonight I promised my nephews that i would take them swimming so I just burned off but on the way out the door i grabbed a flyer off the front desk. Its for customer appreciation day at OTM(On The Mat) there will be a big ass Bar B Q and Lots of pro fighters there. Its on Saturday same as UFC 94 so I know where ill be, getting that damn Bar B Q and trying to make a few friends since i really don't know anyone here lol. And its on Saturday night the fight will be off the damn chain GSP all the way BJ Penn stands no chance...Watch you'll see..
But anyways I got home changed and went down to the pool and DAMN it was a little cold so we hit the hot tub lol that felt really good I wish I could get into a sauna but i cant find anyplace that has one.....O well tomorrows another day 

No comments:

Post a Comment