Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DAY 2

I woke up a little sore yesterday but not to bad. Ive been try in to keep to a decent diet so ill wake up around 8 and make me a Vitamin shake for my breakfast eat a small snack 3 hours later then a Protein shake for lunch another small snake and a good dinner. Hopefully i can knock off this weight i need to lose as soon as i can. Got to the gym around 5:30 at night Ready to work In my short t shirt and a beanie Ive been thinking of getting a sauna suit so i can sweat more but i don't know well see how it gos..My plan is to Have my training sessions Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and then just do weight training Tuesday and Thursday. Well i decided to do more cardio and busted my ass on the Cross trainer I did 4 miles and burned 500 cal. i think and damn i was so tired but i still jumped on the tread mill and did another mile.
After that I did some weight training but just worked on my uperbody mostly. When I finished I went over to watch the BJJ class and one of the Teachers came over to me and introduced him self hit name was "LunchBox" lol but he was cool as shit. He was telling me i should be in the class instead of watching it but i told him i would I just need to get my money right first lol. Then he told me to keep it on the LOW but if i really wanted to i could just sneak in the class....and if they catch me just blame it on him lol. He went over to the other teacher and brought him over to meet me His name was Paul, he is from Brazil and has a Very thick accent so you gotta listen real careful when he talks or you'll miss what he said completely lol But a really nice guy.
He started talking about the gym and what they stand for in the world of MMA. He told me that everyone at the gym is your "TEAMMATE" We all train together so we have to get to know one another on a personal level so we can trust to Because a team can never make it if they don't trust one another. He told me about the dozen or so Pro fighters that train with us i was really surprised to here how many there were. Then he went back to teaching the class with lunchbox and damn they do a hell of a workout. I watched the class until about 8 then headed home to shower and get some sleep. DAMN I'm going to be so sore tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment